Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Findings - The Peacock Chair

The Peacock Chair.
We hadn't really unpacked yet...
I am so in love with this chair, it has already become like a throne in the cottage, and funnily enough this was our very first chair purchase.  I actually spotted this on a local 'For-sale' Facebook group, a total steal at £15 and now I can be just like Morticia Addams!  The base is hollow and would be a great place to store a little stool, maybe I'll find one. 

I can't wait till the major renovations are over and we can really start decorating the space.

I also want to show you these four Mid-Century teak chairs that we got for free on Gumtree, I think the seller just wanted them gone at that point.  They were in need of a makeover so look for that post coming soon! 

- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always reply to comments, so check back soon, or click "email notification" Thanks for reading!